Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Boring Day

Well,

Yesterday was interesting. I went to visit Steve at work and I wasn't planning on staying the whole time but he got really disappointed when I said that I was going to leave so I kinda had to stay. It wasn't terrible, but it was definitely boring. I feel bad that he has to do that everyday. That would drive me insane.

I brought my knitting with me, but I forgot a scrap of waste yarn, so I had to stop once I got to the thumb hole. I'll bring it with me again today though so that I have something to do. I'm also going to bring the other two movies that I brought down for him to watch. He forgot to take them with him this morning. I'm going to take the fishes with too because my chicken tastes pretty bad without something to dip it in. There was really nothing to lose by taking it though.

So hopefully I'll get a picture up of my knitting when I finish it. I have a camera here with me. So I should take a picture before I leave tonight and then don't have the internet for a while again.

Time for me to pack up my things so that I don't have to do it later. I want to watch the olympic trials without interruptions.

No comments: