Monday, June 30, 2008

Work is boring

So I'm at work. They NEVER have anything for me to do here. If there is anything, it takes me about 5 minutes to complete, or it is some monotonous task that makes me fall asleep because it requires no brain power whatsoever.

I've been wasting my time on Facebook today. And looking at the two majors I'm deciding between for this next school year. College really is a bummer sometimes. I just want to go to school now, but I have to wait for the fall because I didn't get my act together soon enough for summer classes. That was really stupid. There's nothing I can do about it now though.

I'm looking into a Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree. I'm thinking that the engineering one is not going to work out for me. I'm just not good at electrical stuff. Half of the classes are electrical engineering classes that will most likely kick my butt. Not that I don't want a challenge, but I just don't think that's really my thing. I love the programming and stuff, but not the EE.

Steve's been really supportive about it all and that's a good thing. I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for him. He said he'd even help me if I can't make the payment for school all on my own. As it looks right now I'm going to have to pretty much empty my bank account when school rolls around, that's not going to be fun.

Hopefully I can get over there sometime this week and get that all figured out. I want to do it without Steve because I think that it's something that I should be capable of doing on my own. If there are things that I need to talk to him about later then I will, but I don't want him there asking all the questions for me like I know he would. I just don't want to be a child anymore.

Well I guess I should get back to work. The rest of the day should be pretty uneventful. If not you'll hear about it tomorrow.

No comments: