Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally

I get a weekend at home! Though I did have to ask for it. We were planning on going up north to the cabin this weekend with Steve's parents...yea...wasn't really feelin' that. We just spent last weekend in the Wisconsin Dells for his Mom's 60th birthday. I had fun, but I really don't need to see a million people every weekend. It's not even that I haven't had that much time to knit, it's really that I want to spend more time with Steve...alone... We spend every weekend running around with either my family or his and next weekend we're going to be hanging out with friends from Michigan.

Then we'll at least have one weekend where hopefully we have nothing going on. Then it'll be the Festa Italiana weekend and then the Engagement party/Family Reunion weekend. I swear...it's almost like school can't come fast enough for me. I love the break and the fact that for the most part it's warm outside, but I feel like this summer is going to fly past.

On better news, here's what I've been working on.

Photobucket

Making some headway with Steve's jacket. I did also find a zipper and I'm very excited about that.

Photobucket

I'm excited about these, they are fun to make. The pattern only has written out instructions and it's starting to drive me nuts so I will probably be making out a chart pretty soon and sending it to the person who wrote the pattern so that she can make it available to everyone. They are the Regina Mitts on Ravelry. I'm too lazy to link those right now. So I guess you'll just have to deal. I think I might go work on my Aeolian Shawl....even though that won't get me any points for the House Cup. I'm just not really feelin' it this month...

2 comments:

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Aoelian Shawl. Sounds like the pasta sauce made of garlic & grease. Glad to here you're home. I'll be dropping in & will bring the girls.

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke! Poke!
You had to know that was coming sooner or later. Have fun at Crystal Lake.