Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Steve is coming home!!!

So Steve is coming home tomorrow!! I can't wait to see him and finally not spend all the time in the house alone and go to bed alone. It gets really depressing after a while. I just don't know what to do with myself half the time. I feel like I've spent the last month just cleaning.

He's going to finish up testing within the next hour and then they get the fun task of taking apart the chamber where they were doing all their testing and get the unit out of there so that they can ship it back to Milwaukee. Steve has a few things that he needs to get done tomorrow morning, but then he gets to leave for home.

There are a few things that I need to get cleaned up before he gets home tomorrow which means that I need to get them finished tonight. There's a chance he could get home around 10 tomorrow morning and I might not get up until 8. I don't want to have to scramble to get things done. That would be a nightmare. I really don't have a whole lot to do. I would like to get the rest of the boxes in the computer room looked through so that we can start shaping that area of the house to what we want. I'm not sure if Steve still wants to get a new computer or not. If I could afford a new laptop then he really wouldn't need to get a new PC.

I was going to go and look at my money situation again today. It seems that I have a little bit more money that I thought I did. That's always a good thing, but I'm not sure it's enough to spend on a computer. I just don't want to be at $10 left in my bank account while I'm trying to go to school and work at the same time. And then that $10 will go towards going through hunter's safety which I also need to get going on. I've gotten more into figuring out what I'm doing for school next year that I forgot about that whole thing.

There's no way that I'm going to get a class in before August which is when I'll really need to start focusing on getting all my shit together for school and make sure that I have enough money.

So yea, I guess that's what's going on in my head today. I'm at work trying to get stuff done, but I keep getting interrupted by e-mails from my boss asking me to do different things. He's not even in the office. I guess I shouldn't complain because I at least have things to do today. I spent all of yesterday and Thursday the week before doing absolutely nothing. And no one had anything for me to do either. I guess that's how things are going to be for a while though and I hope they don't start giving me too many things to do because then when I go to school and start working less I won't have as much time to get it all done. But at least I'll just come to work and get what I need to get done and that will be it.


Well I guess I should get a move on. I might have to bust out of here early again tonight. It's not like anyone cares. And no one's going to tattle on me because it's not like they get a whole lot of work done during the day anyway.

This is a really long post. I really need to start taking pictures of things and putting them on here. It'll be really hard though since I'm not really allowed to bring in any computer devices from outside the company. That'll start to ruin stuff and whatever. I guess I'll follow the rules. I was supposed to get an e-mail from someone from Timewarner today so that I could set up a time to get internet at our house. Ok, time to go.

No comments: