Monday, July 21, 2008

My to do list

While this probably isn't the most interesting blog in the world, it's good for me. I have a lot of things that I want to get done preferably before Christmas. Something things on this list are things have I have to do tonight, those are closer to the top of this list. Then there are the things that are more long term and will hopefully be finished before my blogs read 2009.

1. Do the dishes (obviously a tonight thing, and will be repeated many times)

2. get my stuff for MATC in order.
a. get e-mail started
b. finish signing up for classes
c. order books online

3. laundry (it's been about a week)

4. Go through my dresser and get rid of things that I don't wear anymore.

5. Call and make a doctors appointment.

6. Try and finish the two plastic canvas cross stitch pictures that I have half done

7. Finish the blanket I started a year ago now. I'm about 1/3 of the way done so far. Idk if I have enough time in the world to finish that before x-mas, but it's worth a try.

8. finish the socks I'm working on.

9. go through all the stuff that my sister brought over from my parents house. Right now it's all just sitting in our spare bedroom taking up space.

10. Call around and see if people have desks and whatnot that they want to get rid of for the spare bedroom that I'm turning into a craft/study room.

11. Work on Peter's HP scarf that I promised him for last Christmas. I think he would like it if he received that.

12. Find a place to take a yoga class, or a find a yoga DVD, it would be a good thing for me I think. I think I should at least try it.

13. Finish going though the knitting and crocheting database and find stuff that I would like to make and keep it updated (this is another ongoing task like dishes and laundry)

14. Playing my game (MapleStory) and getting my archer to level 30!!! It's taken me forever because I don't really have all that much time to play, but I want to get this done by at least when school starts. So that it won't be as much of a distraction that way. And I need to add my friend Adam to the list of my friends so that we can chat while we're on.

15, Work on the two cross stitch things that I bought to put in our bedroom that Steve will like.

16. Take pictures of all my projects that I complete and possibly the ones that are incomplete and keep track of when I finish them. Maybe start a notebook with all of my projects. and when I work on them and such.

Well I think those are all of the things that I need to do. That covers a lot of stuff. And I don't even have homework or projects to work on yet. That'll be great when that comes around, it'll really take away from this other stuff.

I think what I'll do with number 16 is that I'll take one of the diary's that I bought and just keep it with my craft bag and update that whenever I work on something and add a picture whenever I finish something. That would work out great. Now we just need to get our printer set up and I need to make sure that I can take pictures with my crappy camera that don't look totally terrible.

I'll have to keep everyone (maybe the one creepy stalker that reads this...) up to date on how I'm doing with this list.

I think I'll go visit Steve since his meeting should be over by now.

No comments: